12/23/2007

Tommy got a big boy bed!




It's official. My Tommy is not a baby anymore. Here he is in his big boy bed. He's very proud to be in a big boy bed now. He tells everyone we see that he got a big boy bed. Matt and I surprised him with Little Einsteins bedding (his favorite). And his Aunt Bobby, Uncle Dan, and cousins got him a Leo and Little Einsteins PJs, so he's all set. The picture above is his first night sleeping in his big boy bed. He did great. He didn't cry at all. He slept so soundly all night. He even waits for me in the morning to come get him out of bed just like Ally does. Yes, i know... i'm SO lucky. :) In the morning, I hear, "moooooo oooooooom" and he just waits until I come in to get him. :) I can't believe it. I really thought that he would be running all over the house in the middle of the night. So far, so good!!




No comments: