3/11/2008

Ice Skating!!!



Today, we went ice skating. It was a lot of fun. I had the wrong size skates, and by the time I thought I should exchange them, we didn't have much time left so I grimaced in pain the rest of the time. It was still fun. The kids had a great time. They both want to go again sometime.
My mom went with us. I'm SO glad because it would have been next to impossible to do this by myself. lol

Here's ally holding on to the wall. She did really well. A year or two ago she would have been petrified, so I was really glad to see her enjoying herself. Towards the end, she actually let go of the wall a few times.
Tommy had a great time, too. He was a little more timid of the whole thing, but he enjoyed it. He went around the rink (my mom and I switching between kids) two times and then at the end, he and i would just go up about 1/4 of the way and then back up towards the door. I think his skates might have been hurting him, too. He still really loved it.

Grandma with Tommy
Grandma with ally

No comments: