5/25/2009

Ally is now a 1st grader!

Ally has completed Kindergarten! I'm SO proud of her! She's such a smart girl and she just loves to learn. She's a great reader, does wonderful with math, she has an incredible interest in knowing about things. I hope that this continues!
Her teacher had nothing but great things to say about her. :) I loved her teacher this year. I hear the teachers in 1st grade are great, but they have some big shoes to fill!!

Tommy gets to start pre-school in the fall, so he is really excited to be a big boy and go to school like ally! He's starting to get more interested in learning. Ally loves to play school with him and pretend she's the teacher and he's the student. He sits pretty well for her, so hopefully he'll sit quietly in school! :)

I posted some pictures from her field day on my coupon blog HERE.

No comments: