7/29/2008

18W4D appointment

Today's appointment went well. Natalie was hiding low in my belly, so it took a minute to find her heartbeat, but it was beating at 140bpm. The tech thought she was probably curled up in a cozy spot sleeping. lol
Everything else is good. Lost 1 more pound, b/p was 112/72.
I think we've decided on the hospital that we will deliver at. It's not the one i delivered at before. There is a new one in the area that i've been considering b/c i've heard good things about it. The main reason is I might switch is because it is closer to us and to most of our family and friends who may want to come up to visit. I'm going to do a tour of it closer to my due date before I make my final decision. My OB says she really likes both hospitals. She has been impressed with the staff as well as the anesthesiologists at both hospitals.
So, that's all for now! :) my big u/s is August 4. I'll update more then.

No comments: