9/08/2008

24 week belly


So since so many people keep asking me, i have taken a picture of my belly. I was so sick in the beginning, that it took me a long time to start showing. I still feel like i'm not showing that much. Not to mention the rolls I still have that diguise my baby belly. lol

She's kicking more now than she was a few weeks ago. She's still not as active as ally or tommy, though. She's still got time. :)

We get our 3D/4D ultrasound on September 25th. It's a gift Matt is giving me for our anniversary. Yes, i know...it's not jewelry or chocolates, but it's what I really wanted. This will be our last baby, so i want to do something memorable. This ultrasound place is really neat. We will get 8 prints, plus the entire CD of images, a DVD video, and a teddy bear that plays Natalie's heartbeat when you press it. My mom is going to make a sweater for the teddy bear to wear so that it can be an heirloom that is passed down to Natalie someday.







No comments: