9/16/2008

New baby bedding

Here's the crib bedding I bought for Natalie. It's sooo precious. I love it. I haven't bought the mobile or diaper stacker yet, so i'll have to get those soon.

She won't have her own room for us to decorate, so it makes me happy to at least be able to decorate her crib and create a special area of our room for her. As she gets older she and ally will room together. I never wanted to room two kids together, but with Natalie being a wonderful suprise and not being able to sell our house last year it's really our only option. I imagine we'll move in a couple of years, so they probably won't have to share a room forever. And i do believe that today's society is spoiled. My mom was one of 4 kids in a very small house when she was little. So you just make it work. :)


Here's a picture of her bedding.

No comments: