10/28/2008

Field Trip!

Ally and I went on a field trip with her class to a local farm. It was so fun. We had a great time! I am going to post a few pictures now, but before i post close-ups of ally and her friends, i'll need to check with their moms to see if they mind me posting those pictures.

Lisa, there's an adorable one of Ally and Libby together. I went ahead and posted it since we've talked about me posting pictures on the blog in the past. If you change your mind, let me know and i'll take it down.

Of the other kids, i'll post the far-away ones where you can't really tell who everyone is. Hopefully that will be okay.

This is a picture of ally's class on their train ride. The woman in front is Ally's teacher.
This is Ally with her friend Libby. They were in preschool together last year and love being in the same class together this year as well!







I think this picture is far enough away for those parents I haven't had a chance to talk to yet. If not just let me know and i'll delete it. This is a picture of all the girls in ally's class.







No comments: