6/02/2007

New surprise from Matt!!

Today, Matt told me that there was a fair out in Moscow Mills and we should go see what they have there. Well, we jumped in the car and off we went. On the way out it was raining like crazy so I kept telling him that I don't think it's going to be stopping any time soon. Well, he just kept on driving. So he pulls into this driveway and i'm thinking maybe he got lost or needed to turn around. He pulls around the back of the house and I was like, "what are we don't here?... who's house is this?"
















Turns out, he had a BIG surprise planned for us! Is was a puppy breeder's house! I have been wanting a puppy for a while now. We looked at all the different dogs he had and we all fell in love with a Cock-a-poo. He is 8 weeks old and SO cute! :) He is estimated to be 10 pounds full grown.


We've named him Tucker (the kids call him Tuck).

No comments: