6/30/2008

14W3D appointment

I had my monthly appointment today. Everything looks good. The baby was hiding low in my belly, and the nurse was brand new and had never looked for a heartbeat before so it took a while to find it. But we got it. The heartrate was 153bpm. Everything else was fine as well. I've lost 10 pounds--partially due to the morning sickness, but I always lose weight in the beginning of my pregnancies. My blood pressure was 100/68.
That's really it for now.

We have an ultrasound on July 18th. It's an additional ultrasound that my doctor's office offers beyond the regular ultrasounds that are billed to the insurance company. We should be able to find out the baby's gender then.

Our 20 week ultrasound will be August 4th, so that one will be the one that tells us the health of our baby.

No comments: