6/18/2008

My cousin's wedding

A few weeks ago, we went to my cousin's wedding. It was really nice. The wedding and reception were held at the same location. It was very pretty. They had a beach theme. The music was very beachy (jack johnson, beach boys, margaritaville,etc). The tables had shells and colored stones on them. It was very nice. My cousin's dress was beautiful. Ally thought she looked like a princess! The bridesmaid's dresses were very pretty. Long, flow-y, pale yellow with spaghetti straps. The cake was even beachy looking!

Here are some pictures of the wedding and below these, there are pictures of the kids

Lauren's dad (my uncle Scott) walking her down the isle

Lauren and Steven lighting the unity candle

Cutting the cake

Lauren with Shannon (her sister)

Gary (Lauren's brother) and his girlfriend
Parents of the Bride (my uncle scott and aunt kim)
Grandparents of the Bride (my grandma and grandpa "Keema and Keepa")
My mom and dad


Ally
Tommy
Funny faces

Me, Matt, Ally & Tommy (and baby to be born in December!)

ally giving tommy a kiss on the noseDancingMy mom dancing with AllyMy dad dancing with ally and tommy




No comments: